Summer 2016 Classes
Make the Most of Summer
Mt. San Antonio College is offering thousands of classes for those looking to:
- Save money on general education classes
- Pursue an associate’s degree
- Work toward a certificate
- Take a recreational class and more!
- Registration begins: May 11, 2016
- Classes scheduled: June 20, 2016 to July 31, 2016
- Final exams: Held during the last day of class
- Classes begin for Continuing Education classes: check schedule
Search for classes
- Online Search for Classes (AVAILABLE NOW!)
- View Print Version of Schedule of Classes (8MB)
(Updated: May 13, 2016)
QUESTIONS ABOUT GETTING STARTED?
Easy Steps to Apply and Enroll
QUESTIONS ABOUT WHICH CLASS TO TAKE?
New Student Orientation is provided by counseling and can help you work on an education plan
QUESTIONS ABOUT ASSESSMENT?
Visit Assessment to take placement testing to enroll in English, math, and many general education courses
QUESTIONS ABOUT FINANCIAL AID?
The Financial Aid Office for information about financial aid basics