Online Tutoring at Mt.SAC
Mt.SAC offers online tutoring in the subjects of Math and Science through the LAC, and English (writing) through the Writing Center.
Math 50-181 except Math 110
To Be Announced
Chemistry 10, 20, 40, 50
Physics 1, 2AG, 2BG, 4A, 4B
To Be Announced
English (writing) Online Tutoring Schedule - Click Here!
See the video to the right for a quick step-by-step guide on getting started Online Tutoring at Mt.SAC.
SPRING 2017 CRN: TBA
For more detailed instructions, see below:
- Log into your MtSAC myportal account (https://inside.mtsac.edu). *Use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari when accessing our online tutors.
- Click the Student tab then go to the "Student Self Service" channel.
- Click "Register (add or drop) Classes: (number 4).
- Make sure the correct term is selected from the drop down menu, and click submit.
Enrollment could take up to 24 hours to process.
- In the area provided type the CRN code 24676, and click submit. Then click "Back to Student Tab." If you are having trouble registering, please email llawenkoAT_mtsac.edu using your Mt. SAC email account. We will try to resolve your concern within 24 hours.
- To access the online tutors, click on the "eLearning Tools" tab. Go to the Moodlerooms - Access & News"channel, then click "Access MtSAC Moodlerooms."
- Go to "My courses" on the upper right corner, then click "BS-TR01-24676-All Subject Tutoring." Refresh your screen if the link is not available.
- Click the online tutoring link. Make sure you that you disable your pop-blocker to
allow the pop-up window to open.
- Fist time users will be prompted a user agreement. To accept the conditions, click
"Accept and Continue to WorldWideWhiteboard."
- Click "Join Room" to enter a live tutorial session or click "Question and Answer Center" to submit a question, which will be answered in 24 hours during the week.
- Enter your question in the Whiteboard using the writing tools located in the toolbar on the left.