What is a Refund?

On occasion, Mt. SAC may have money for you in the form of a refund. Some of the reasons you might receive money include: dropping or canceling of a class, or the receipt of Financial Aid or a grant. In these cases, Mt. SAC has partnered with BankMobile to send the refund money owed to you. After your initial registration with Mt. SAC, a green envelope from BankMobile (see link below) will be sent to your mailing address on file with the college. In the envelope, BankMobile will send you a Personal Code that you will need at RefundSelection.com in order for you to select how you would like to receive your refund. Your options include: deposit to your bank account, a paper check, or electronic deposit to a BankMobileVibe account. Besides using the Personal Code to set up your refund selection, you will also need your Mt. SAC PIN number. This PIN number is on your Mt. SAC Student Portal, Student Tab #40. Your Personal Code and PIN number are required in order for you to make a selection for your refund on RefundSelection.com.

If you have not received your green envelope within two weeks of your initial registration, please contact the Bursar's Office and we will assist you in obtaining a Personal Code.

If you are a Continuing Student, and had set up your refund selection with our previous partnered company HigherOne, your refunds will continue to be sent to your original refund choice. The Mt. SAC Card accounts have ben transferred to BankMobile and can continue to be used at all ATMs on the Mt. SAC campus.


Department of Education Regulations Governing Title IV Disbursements

VIew Contract Disclosure - Tier One (T1) arrangement



Visit the BankMobile Site

Locations for ATMs on Campus: