|Business Organization and Management
||BUSM 61 (VOC)
- I am able to apply management concepts and functions
- I am able to perform the strategic planning process and utilize decision making models
- I am able to identify organizing principles and identify different organizational designs
|Human Relations in Business
||BUSM 60 (VOC)
- I am able to define organizational culture, socialization and mentoring
- I am able to analyze social perception
- I am able to review motivational theories related to organizational behavior
|Human resources Management
||BUSM 62 (VOC)
- I am able to explain theory and practical application of Equal Employment Opportunity current employment laws
- I am able to write a job description and job specification
- I am able to develop interviewing skills
||CISB 15 (VOC)
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will understand the importance of continuing their education in computer literacy.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to use Microsoft Word to create professional documents needed to create a computer security report.
- Students completing CISB 15 - Microcomputer Applications will be able to effectively use formulas and functions in worksheets.
|Principles of Business
||BUSM 20 (VOC)
- I am able to list and explain the foundations upon which business is built and the economic challenges facing the United States
- I am able to explain the global dimensions affecting businesses today and in the future
- I am able to describe and explain social responsibility and business ethics
|Principles of Marketing
||BUSS 36 (VOC)
- I have developed a working knowledge of marketing terminology
- I am able to recall and apply promotional strategies used in the marketing of products and services.
- I am able to recall and apply distribution strategies used in the marketing of products and services