High School Referral
High School Referral is a self-paced, independent study program designed to allow high school students the opportunity to retake classes to earn a higher grade, make up credits, and/or get ahead in their studies.
Credentialed teachers supervise the classroom and provide individual instruction and support. Students must be currently enrolled in high school and have parent and counselor consent to participate.
Please call (909) 274-4937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how ABE is offering courses online during the campus closure and to register for programs.
To enroll you must:
- Be enrolled in a high school
- Obtain a referral form from your high school counselor
- Attend an orientation (a parent or legal guardian is required to be present)
Links for the HSR Program:
- High School Referral Information
- High School Referral General Flyer
- Summer 2020 HSR Student Information (Students will need to get a referral from the counselor at their high school)
- Summer 2020 HSR Flyer and Registration
- Free Math Tutoring
For more information, call (909) 274-4937, email email@example.com, or fax (909) 274-2934