Counseling & Career Guidance
Counselors help students:
- Define their values, skills, aptitudes and abilities
- Explore careers of interest - transition to credit classes
- Research license, degree, and transfer credit
- Find referrals to campus and community resources
- Develop Educational Plans
The ESL Counseling Team offers academic, career, and personal/educational counseling to assist current and prospective students in developing their educational plans, coordinating their career goals, and navigating the American educational system. Students are encouraged to speak with a counselor. For guidance and information, contact the ESL Counseling Team.