Puzzle Project Requirements
- Diagnosis of ASD (documentation in student file, MD, etc).
- Enrolled in a credit academic class at Mt. SAC.
- Able to identify an academic AND social goal.
- Flexibility to meet with peer mentor (twice weekly) AND to attend Friday workshops.
- Ability to participate and interact in a lecture format (Q&A).
- Attendance (with effort, attention, prepared for class)
- Mentor sessions (twice weekly for 1 hour each session)
- Role playing (practice of social skills)
- Points for homework and class participation (motivation)
- Homework (weekly assigned homework)
Puzzle Project Flyer