The Broadcast Services Department provides video and audio production support to the campus community.
Some of the services available are:
- Video: Coordinates and produces all video projects including: single camera documentation; multi camera remote production for recording, live event video support and webcast; original video production (including script writing, editing, voice over and audio integration) designed for promotion, events and websites. Additional services include digital duplication, video restoration, copyright law and licensing consultation.
- Audio: Provides audio recording (music and voice soundtracks), sound design, audio mastering and digital distribution.
- Captioning: Coordinates and implements required captioning needs for existing Instructional video as well as original productions and live webcasts.
- Phone System: Produces and provides updates for the on hold messages for the campus phone system.
- Communication Systems: Design, installation and maintenance of the campus radio communication system
- Technical Support: Supports the Arts Division programs providing technical support through design, installation and maintenance of broadcast facilities.
- Instructional Support: Provides technical, engineering and instructional support for students in the RTV program while on location with the remote broadcast video truck or the television studio.