Technology & Health Division
The Technology and Health Division provides 39 occupational and vocational programs in the areas of technology, public safety, and health care. The programs offer a variety of Associate in Science Degrees and Certificates. Choose a career and we will refer you to the appropriate program within Mt. SAC.
Don't forget to check out the "Upcoming Events" link located in the upper menu bar. Stay informed.
The Tech & Health Division office is located in 28A 101E. Division Office Phone Number (909) 274-4750.
Aviation: Create Your Story With CTE...
- Computer and Networking Technician
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Electronics Servicing Technician
- Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Psychiatric Technician
- Mental Health Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Respiratory Therapist
- Radiologic Technologist
- X-ray Technologist
- Nurse Assistant (certified) - Continuing Education
- Police Officer/ Law Enforcement/ Security Officer
- Corrections Officer
- Parole/Probation Officer
- Administration of Justice
- Architectural Technician
- CAD (computer aided design) Designer
- Industrial Designer Engineer
- Mechanical Designer
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician
- Building Automation Service Technician
- CNC Operator
- Manufacturing Technician
- Water Treatment Operator - Continuing Education