Mountie Jr. Campus Tours
Thank you for your interest in a Mountie Jr. Tour! We understand that college readiness starts with early exposure and our fun-filled elementary and middle school walking tours do just that. Our Mountie Jr. Tours are led by current Mt. SAC students and will highlight general campus information that we feel this age group will find interesting and engaging. Please review the following important information before submitting your request:
- We offer group tours to students from 1st grade - 8th grade.
- Group sizes range from a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 100.
- The tour will include hills and stairs, we highly recommend you wear comfortable shoes.
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Walking tours last approximately one hour.
- Special accommodations (American Sign Language Interpreter, etc) can be provided if requested in advance.
Submit a request for Mountie Jr. Tour. Completion of this form is a request, not a reservation. You will be contacted via email with confirmation details once your request is confirmed. To cancel, update, or ask a question about your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.