Group Walking Tours
Thank you for your interest in Mt. San Antonio College! Campus tours are led by current Mt. SAC students and will highlight general campus information. If you are interested in taking a tour of the farm of the wildlife sanctuary you will need to contact them directly to set it up. You can find out more by going to Wildlife Sanctuary and Farm Tour page. Before submitting your request, please review the following important information:
- We offer group tours to high schools, community colleges, and community-based organizations.
- Group sizes range from a minimum of 15 to a maximum of 100 guests.
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Walking tours last approximately one hour.
- The tour will include hills and stairs, comfortable shoes are highly recommended.
- Special accommodations (American Sign Language Interpreters, etc) can be provided if requested in advance.
Submit a group tour request. Completion of this form is a request, not a reservation. You will be contacted via email with confirmation details once your request is confirmed. To cancel, update, or ask a question about your reservation, please email email@example.com.