News and Events
Find the latest health news and upcoming health education events around campus. For more information or suggestion about educational events presented by the Mt. SAC Student Health Center, please contact Amanda Gonzalez at 909-274-4400.
Students can watch our health education videos by calling the Student Health Center at 909-274-4400 and making an appointment. Maximum of two videos in one hour. Please be ready with the video number you wish to watch before you call. You can view the catalog here.
Mountie Health News & You
Welcome to the new Mountie Health News & You newsletter ! Here you will find information to keep you updated on current health issues. Please click on the image to view current and past newsletter. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact Amanda Gonzalez at 909-274-4400
- HIV Testing: (Every Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Student Health Center 9E)
- HIV Testing Mobile Unit: (Oct. 11 & Nov. 30th, 10:30a.m. - 2:00p.m., 9C - Patio, Receive a $5.00 gift card for getting tested)
- Need Medical Insurance? (Every Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., Student Health Center 9E) - Download Flier
- Events Schedule: Download Flyer
- Health Fair 2017: Download Flyer