The Business Division's educational programs and services are designed to respond to the changing trends, needs, and job requirements of the community, state, and national economy while ensuring a high quality education. The division offers 25 Associate degrees and 78 certificates. The business division is home to:
- Fashion Design Competition Winners
- An award wining Interior Design Program
- Culinary Arts & Baking Regional and State Competition Champions
- Restaurant Service Regional and State Competition Champions
- National Cyber Security Team Champions
- VITA Program (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program)
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.