Placement Testing Schedule for:
Availability of Test Results for:
To schedule your appointment:
Schedule your test as soon as possible.
- Determine the test required for the courses in which you plan to enroll.
- To make an appointment, you can:
• make an appointment now or go online via your student portal; or
• call the Assessment Center at 909 274-4265; or
• visit the Assessment Center in the Student Services Center.
- On the day of the test, arrive at the Assessment Center ten to fifteen minutes early.
• A WAIT LIST will be available if a test session is fully booked.
• A photo I.D. is required to take all tests.
• Test scores are valid for two years.
• Student may retest after three months.
• Please park at a Pay Lot.